Lash & Brow Serum 101
by Siana Riley on Oct 20, 2021
How To Apply Eyelash And Brow Serum
If you’re on a quest to grow longer, thicker, and healthier lashes and brows, it’s important that you know how to apply the appropriate serums correctly. Read on to find out the right steps.
How To Apply Eyelash Serum (the foolproof way)
Lash serum is a potent product that comes in mascara-style packaging and helps your lashes grow longer and thicker. To ensure you apply it correctly, follow these steps:
- First, wash your face, eyelids, and lashes.
- Then, dip the applicator brush into the serum, get rid of any extra fluid, and gently apply a thin layer along the lash line of your upper lashes.
- If you use it in the morning, wait at least 5 minutes before applying any makeup to make sure the serum has set and dried.
- For maximum results, apply the serum once daily for at least 28 days.
Most Common Mistake
The most common mistake people make is applying lash serum inconsistently. If you want longer and thicker lashes, you need to stick to the protocol. This requires regular, daily use, long-term. Remember that it takes at least 28 days to see results but you’ll only get to see them if you stick to a consistent lash care regimen.
A few more things to keep in mind when using eyelash serum:
- Always wash your face before applying lash serum to remove all makeup and other products on your face.
- Do not apply serum to your lower eyelashes as it can easily get into your eyes.
- Always wait 5-10 minutes before applying makeup or other facial products to ensure the serum is absorbed properly.
- Although unusual, some may experience irritation when initially using. If it does not go away within a few days or persists, discontinue use or see a doctor.
How To Apply Brow Serum
The Young and Lush Eyelash Enhancement Serum can also be used for brows. Follow these steps when applying the serum to your brows:
- First, remove your makeup and make sure you don’t have any residue left.
- Next, wash your face and brows, then pat them dry.
- Apply a thin layer of serum on your brows, and make sure to apply it as close to your roots as possible.
- Continue this daily routine every night before going to bed for at least 28 days to get fuller and more defined brows. Full results can be seen in 3-4 months.
Developing full, long, and gorgeous eyelashes as well as natural, defined, and thick brows using serums is possible if you follow the proper instructions, adhere to a regular routine, and allow the serum to work its magic by practicing patience. Taking progress photos can help you keep track of your lash and brow growth and will keep you motivated to keep going. And for guaranteed outcomes, use Young and Lush Eyelash Enhancement Serum to safely stimulate healthy lash and brow growth for natural-looking, long-lasting results.